Sunday, August 17, 2008

TVS NEO the India bike


At this time was ngetrend said “I” words that meaning that Inteligence, was popularised from two products high profile, that is Apple through his product that was named I-Pod, I-Mac and I-Phone as well as the producer of the luxurious BMW car through fitur I-Drive that was preceeded to the BMW product the series his 530. TVS Neo then likewise gave the name fitur to his motor by the name of “high profille” this, that is I-Econo, I-Ride as well as I-Start. TVS Neo was released in three variants: the rim racing (with i-Ride), the disk brake (the rim of fingers), and the drum brake.

1. I-Econo: was an indicator of light that will be switched on when the motor driver steered TVS Neony in the ideal speed with the position of teeth and the gas aperture (Rpm) ideal. In fact this was applied by the Honda motor and Suzuki Shogun the generation of early but only took the form of the red line in speedometre. Whereas fitur to TVS Neo was clarified by the indicator to light dashboard. His problem lest the motionless driver to this light until not pay attention to or reluctantly descended-naikan the speed for the sake of did save FUEL OIL.

2. I-Ride: dual clutch technology that combined system the manual clutch and automatic in one motor. The manual clutch helped in the acceleration whereas the automatic clutch gave comfort extra, that would his claim of TVS. Was technology 12 years ago that was worn by Yamaha F1ZRH and was known as the effeminate clutch. Because very bore, besides not giving the certain significant contribution fitur this only a fitur fashion that was pointed in the rise in the TVS Neo price

3. I-Start: Be fitur that could help TVS Neo in order to achieve the optimal temperature minimal. Had a function of helping the heating of the machine in the morning or the cold condition, confirmed the Neo motor was ready to be utilised in a period less than 3 minutes.